Market, Customer Strategy & Reason
Market Potential & Opportunity Assessment
- Research your customers and competition.
- Get a high-level view of the market.
- Explore adjacent opportunities.
- Understand key factors in the business environment; e.g.
- Technological developments
- Government regulations
- Geopolitical shifts
- Economic indicators
- Trade policies
- Social and cultural norms
- Find the market research you need fast.
- “Off-the-shelf” reports, like those available on MarketResearch.com, can provide information for a comprehensive understanding of customers, competition, industry, and business environments.
Market research is an organized effort to identify and analyze the needs of the market, the market size and the competition. Its techniques encompass both qualitative techniques such as focus groups, in-depth interviews, and ethnography, as well as quantitative techniques such as customer surveys, and analysis of secondary data.
Customer Engagement Strategy & Customer Journey Mapping
- Define the type and frequency of planned interactions with your customers.
- Visualize the distinct aspects to the customer lifecycle as they relate to DATE-driven (proactive or scheduled) events or DATA-driven (reactive or unscheduled) events