CX Strategy & Business Consulting
Prepare a data- and evidence-driven CX strategy that aligns with your business vision.
Analyze the maturity of your tools, people and processes.
Use tracking methods including CES, CSAT, NPS, VOC, and VOE for accurate assessments of complex situations.
Develop roadmaps with a clear budget, deliverables, timelines, ROI, resources, and priorities that align with business goals.
CX Design & Implementation Support Services
Map and optimize the customer journey to manage customer touchpoints that improve the experience
Place the customer experience as the top priority
Customer Service Tools & Management
Customer Support Management
- Help Desk software: this is where your customer support team lives and works all day, every day. Here’s an honest (and unbiased) guide to picking the best help desk software for your team.
- StatusPage: a super-easy way to communicate swiftly with customers about status issues and events.
- CloudApp: for screenshots and screencasts. “I’d be lost without it!” says team member Kelly Herring. “I also use it for images in our Docs articles.”
- Wistia: a video host for “getting started” videos, demos and other tutorials. The stats identify where viewers stop watching, how many people watch all the way through, and what they rewatch for clarification or review. The 25 Best Customer Service Tools and Resources (helpscout.com)
Company Communication & Project Management
- Trello: We use Trello to report and track bugs, feedback from customers, and manage projects.
- Slack: great for asynchronous and cross-team communication, especially since we’re located in different time zones across the globe. And Slack integrates with Help Scout!
- Dropbox and Dropbox Paper: keeps all our documents together, and helps us track meeting notes/minutes and collaborate on specs for new features.
- Google Hangouts: or our weekly team huddles and one-on-ones.
- Zoom: the video meeting software we use for our demos and webinars.
- Basecamp: daily updates including bugs, new support documents, and general news from the support team.
The 25 Best Customer Service Tools and Resources (helpscout.com)